Data Leak Prevention (DLP) is a set of tools and processes used to ensure that sensitive data is not lost, used for malicious purposes or accessed by unauthorised people. The loss or leakage of sensitive data can lead to serious problems for businesses, including financial and reputational losses.DLP software monitors and controls endpoint activity, filters data flows across corporate networks and monitors data in the cloud to protect information in any status. The DLP system also provides reports for compliance with legal and audit requirements, as well as identifying weaknesses and anomalies to improve the efficiency of cyber forensic specialists and incident response.Opportunities:
- an ongoing process of identifying, classifying and labelling sensitive data, and tracking actions and events related to that data;
- tracking sensitive data on endpoints, networks and in the cloud;
- detailed reporting for compliance audits;
- classification of intellectual property in structured and unstructured forms.
- protection of confidential information from leakage;
- protection of intellectual property from falling into the wrong hands;
- understanding of how individual users in your organisation interact with data.
Our partners: ForcePoint | McAffee
Bundles with UBA| Антивірусний захист
Full portfolio of SOC-ready solutions
Get a consultation on the Data Leak Prevention:
+38 044 538 00 45;